As the building owner or property manager bearing all the responsibility for selecting a roofing contractor for commercial roof repair, new roofing, or maintenance, how do you find the right roofer? Roofing contractors throughout south Florida are plentiful and easy to find; finding a qualified roofing contractor is much harder.
All Roofing Types
Especially in the Miami area, commercial roofs vary. Metal, tile, fiberglass asphalt shingle, single-ply membrane and other types are used for practicality, visual appeal and economy. Look for a roofer, such as PSI Roofing, with experience in all roofing types.
PSI Roofing is certified by the state of Florida not just as a commercial roofing contractor, but also as a General Contractor, giving you the opportunity to partner with a single source contractor to manage all your exterior work:
- Roofing repair, monitoring, maintenance
- New roof or reroof
- All exterior repair, restoration and renovation work, from foundation to roof
We encourage you to look this information up for yourself, at the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation:
- Certified Roofing Contracting Company, Florida License #CCC047136
- Certified General Contracting Company, Florida License #CGC062912
A here-today-gone-tomorrow roofing contractor does not bother to join important local and national trade associations. PSI Roofing takes the opposite approach, and is proud to affiliate with many of the strongest organizations:
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC East FL)
- Florida Roofing and Sheetmetal Association (FRSA)
- Construction Association of South Florida (CASF)
- Roofing Contractor Association of South Florida (RCASF)
- South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association (SFHHA)
- Executive Manager’s Association (EMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- National Roofing Partners (NRP)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
We feel so strongly about solid business relationships, our company president, Paulo Souza, is also the president of RCASF.
With PSI Roofing, you partner with a company and crews who know what commercial property managers need. We understand Miami roofs and the unique stresses this semitropical climate puts on metal, single-ply and built up roofs. Some companies “specialize” in both residential and commercial roofs, which really means they try to take on too much.
PSI Roofing truly specializes, offering dedicated service to commercial property owners and property managers. We know our business, and listen carefully to learn your business needs. Contact PSI Roofing today to learn why we feel we are the area’s best qualified commercial roofing contractor.