Drive a little distance along Coral Way in Miami and you can see all commercial roof types, from standing seam metal roofs to Spanish tile. One of the great aspects of living in Miami is the diversity of culture, people and architecture. Our many styles are reflected in our commercial roof types, because our businesses are closely connected to our people. When you are ready for new construction, or are looking to reroof your commercial property, remember the wide array of commercial roof types PSI Roofing is proud to offer.
- PSI Roofing has years of experience with low-slope (sometimes called “flat roof”) materials:
Modified bitumen—Modified bitumen combines old-school asphalt with modern materials to produce a tough, tear-resistant roofing material in either cold or hot application
- TPO—Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) is a heat-reflective, energy-efficient single-ply membrane that goes down with either mechanical fastening, hot air welding or self-adhered attachment; the synthetic rubber laminate is very durable
- PVC—Polyvinyl chloride is a thermoplastic scrim system that sets new benchmarks for tear resistance, durability and energy efficiency. It reflects Miami’s strong sunlight and resists breakdown from UV exposure
- Liquid-applied membranes—Elastomeric roofing solutions such as acrylic, urethane or silicone, these spray-on roof membranes cure with no seams and are available with reinforced, non-reinforced or reflective components
Many Miami businesses take on the traditional appearances of residences, honoring traditional architectural styles such as Craftsman, Spanish, Mission and others. At PSI Roofing we have experience in these roofing options, as well:
- Shingles—Fiberglass-asphalt shingles are an economical solution for new installation, and come in a rainbow of colors; architectural styles, noted for deep cuts and strong shadows, are dramatic and eye-catching
- Metal—Forget barns and pole buildings; today’s metal roofing can take on the appearance of shingles, slate, shakes, tiles or natural metal; it is well-known for its 50-year average lifespan
- Tile—Concrete and clay tile gives Miami-area businesses those beautiful Spanish-style roofs, but tile is also renowned for its energy efficiency, fireproofing, color-fastness and durability
PSI Roofing Knows Commercial Roof Types
To help our Miami neighbors and businesses, PSI Roofing cautions against sending people up to the roof for a “quick look around.” Contact our offices today to arrange an inspection and repair of your existing roof, work with your architect on selecting from the best commercial roof types for your new construction, or to learn more about your options for re-roofing your deteriorating roof.